To consider whether the activity is eligible for the BOI privileges, Thailand BOI has listed the activities in many categories. Please note that the same activities located in the different area are entitled to receive varying level of privileges.
The promoted activities are divided in seven categories as follows:
- Agriculture and Agricultural Products;
- Mining, Ceramics and Basic Metals;
- Light Industry;
- Metal Products, Machinery and Transport Equipment;
- Electronic Industry and Electric Appliances;
- Chemicals, Paper and Plastics;
- Services and Public Utilities.
The above categories are further divided into specific activities within the categories. Contact us for more details with regards to promotions by the Thai Board of Investment.