The 1-Year Multiple-Entry Non-Immigrant Thai visa is issued to foreigners who wish to obtain a long term visa stay to Thailand. The issuance of this visa mainly depends on the purpose of the application. This type of visa is valid for use within one year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
However, this type of visa requires the visa holders to exit and re-enter Thailand every 90 days by air, sea, or land travel.
Applicants under this visa category are the citizens or permanent residents of the countries listed below:
- United Kingdom
Please note that other countries not listed above may still apply for the 1-Year Multiple-Entry visa under several circumstances. You may contact our 24/7 Customer Support or email us to find out how you qualify under this type of visa.
Applicants for 1-Year Multiple-Entry visa must demonstrate that they are neither a public nor a security threat to the Thai government. Furthermore, applicants must be physically present in the country where they lodge their visa application. The general requirements for this type of visa are as follows:
- A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of your intended arrival in Thailand
- An invitation or confirmation letter to clarify the purpose of travel issued by the concerned organization.
- Additional supporting document requested by the Royal Thai embassy or consulate.
- Proof of financial funds and travel itinerary.
- Embassy fee.
The visa applicants are advised to apply for their visa either by mail or in person at the Royal Thai embassy or consulate in their home country.
Visa Application Process
- Preparation of the application form and other documents for the applicant.
- Submission of the required documents to the Thai embassy or consulate in the applicant's home country by mail or in person.
- Payment of the embassy or consular fees which can either be by cash, check, or by credit card.
- Review and processing of the visa application. The processing time usually takes 5 to 10 business days which depends with the Thai embassy or consulate where the application is lodged.