A UK Spouse visa Thailand allows married partners of UK citizens or permanent residents (mainly those with indefinite leave to remain) to immigrate to the UK.
Obtaining your UK Marriage Visa or applying for a UK Spouse Visa for your Thai spouse can be completed in Bangkok, Thailand. The Visa section of the British embassy in Bangkok processes UK spouse visa application and other settlement visa applications. The processing time depends on the volume of UK visa Thailand applications received by the British embassy. A UK Spouse Visa Thailand is valid for two years and 9 months.
- The parties must be 18 years old or over.
- Both parties must have met each other and be legally married.
- The married couple must intend to live together permanently.
- The spouse must meet English language requirements.
- The petitioner must meet the minimum financial requirements.
- If you are married to a British citizen, you may be granted a UK Spouse Visa for a probationary period of 2 years and 9 months.
- If you are still married and living together at the end of that period in the UK, you will be eligible to apply for a Leave to Remain which entitles further stay of 2 years and 6 months.
- If you have been together for five years or more inside the UK and still meet the requirement, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residence in the UK).
What TLS firm Can Do For You
Our UK Spouse Visa in Thailand service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation if you are eligible for a UK spouse visa
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor (if any)
- Thorough preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our UK Visa specialists
IN CASE OF REFUSAL
If your cases has been refused, please contact one of our offices. The refusal letter will provide the details of why your case has been denied. We can provide you with the best and most cost effective solutions.