Australian Tourist Visa Service
Thais are slowly getting enamored with the unique appeal of Australia as their new favored holiday destination. Among the compelling reasons Thais love to go to Australia for holiday are to explore educational and employment prospects; to meet with their Australian friends or boyfriends or relatives; or simply, to experience the Down Under side of life. However, it's never easy to realize this plan especially in the case of ordinary Thais who need to undergo the visa application procedure to be able to enter Australia for a visit. Admittedly, the visa application is a complicated process especially for first time applicants who are not familiar with the procedure.
Types of Australian Tourist Visa
Thais are qualified to apply tourist visa under the following visitor visa subclasses: Tourist visa (subclass 600) - This is a temporary visa that allows the applicant to stay in Australia for either three, six or even a year. Sponsored Family Visitor visa (subclass 600) - This visa is for applicants who wish to visit their family or relatives in Australia for a maximum stay period of 12 months. This requires formal sponsorship from the Australian citizen or permanent resident visited.
- Tourist Visa (subclass 600) - This type of visa allows the holder to stay in Australia for recreational purposes for either three, six or even a year.
- Sponsored Family Visitor Visa (subclass 600) - This type of visa allows the holder to visit their family or relatives in Australia for a maximum of 12 month period. This visa requires a formal sponsorship from the Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417) - This type of visa allows the holder to travel and work for up to 12 months in Australia. The applicants for this visa must be 18 to 30 years of age with an academic degree or equivalent. See more information on Australian Working Holiday Visa.
Requirements: Australian Tourist Visa
The general requirements for this type of visa are as follow:
- Duly accomplished application form
- Current, valid passport or travel document
- Visa fee
- Proof of sufficient financial support
- Proof of accommodation for the entire stay
- Evidence of strong ties to Thailand
- Evidence of stable employment
- Flight ticket reservation
In the case of sponsorship
- Invitation letter(by an Australian citizen or permanent resident)
- Sponsorship letter(by an Australian citizen or permanent resident)
- Evidence of employment, bank savings and accommodation by sponsor
Applying for an Australian Tourist Visa
Australian tourist visa application entails meeting particular requirements to be granted the visa. The Australian government would like to make sure that the visa applicant is coming back to his home country after his allowed visit to Australia so it's necessary to prove your strong ties with Thailand. Your have to show proof of your ties to Thailand in the forms of the following:
- Assets and Properties
Tourist visa applicants relying on sponsorship from their Australian partners, friends and relatives will just need to provide all their details and necessary documentations to their sponsors as their sponsors will be the one lodging a formal sponsorship with the DIAC.
Contact any of our Australian immigration attorneys in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Chiang Mai Pattaya or Phuket to arrange your Australian Tourist Visa in Thailand.
What We Can Do For You
Our Australian Visa in Thailand service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal and employment history
- Consultation and confirmation what type of visitor visa is appropriate for you
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for you and your sponsor (if any)
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with the government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself during the interview (if any)
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Australian Visa specialists