Since the Netherlands is a Schengen state, the requirements for a Netherlands visit visa as well as the processes involved are the same as those mandated by other Schengen states.
Citizens of non- European Union and non-European Economic Area countries, along with other foreign nationals who are not in the visa exemption category need to apply for a visa to enter the Netherlands.
The visa sticker shows the number of days a foreigner is allowed to stay in the country as well as the number of entries allowed to explore and visit the other Schengen states. For a maximum, foreigners are allowed to remain in the country for ninety (90) days every six (6) months.
Netherlands Visit Visa Requirements
These are the requirements for a tourist visa for the Netherlands:
- Duly accomplished application form
- Current, valid passport or travel document
- Visa fee
Visa Application Process
- STEP 1 - The applicant must visit the nearest Netherlands embassy or consulate in Thailand, and inquire about the specific visitor visa application requirements. Personal visits are encouraged since such assures more timely and accurate information.
- STEP 2 - Upon learning the requirements, identifying and gathering the application form, documents, records and certificates required come next. In cases of financial incapacity to finance the visit, coordination with the sponsor must be done immediately.
- STEP 3 - Then, visa candidates should pay the application fee of EUR 60.
- STEP 4 - Scheduling an appointment is next on the list. In order to avoid delays and waiting time, it would be best for applicants to call the embassy's call center to secure a spot.
- STEP 5 - During the scheduled appointment, submission of all the requirements must be done. After submission, waiting time for the approval starts. Applicants may continue to follow-up their applications by calling the embassy.
The Netherlands diplomatic mission in Thailand recommends that the applicant submit the application at least 4 weeks before the intended date of travel.
What TLS firm Can Do For You
Our Netherlands visit visa service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation that this visa is appropriate for you
- Extensive checklist of documents that you need for your visa application
- Professional and accurate preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful preparation of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular interview
- Unlimited personal communication with our Netherlands Visa Specialists