UK Family Visa in Thailand

Many Britons want to bring their foreign spouse and family to live with them in the United Kingdom. A British citizen or a person who reside in the UK may petition to bring their family members to the United Kingdom under the UK Family Visa.

The process begins at the British Embassy in Bangkok where the main applicant has obtained their work permit. The applicant’s family members can apply for an entry-clearance at the same time as the main applicant. Siam Legal can provide assistance with the process for the applicant's spouse, fiancé, children, adult dependent relatives, or parents.

UK Spouse Visa

We can assist you on how to apply for a visa in the UK for your spouse and family members.

UK Fiancé(e) Visa

If you want to bring your fiancé or civil partner to the United Kingdom to get married, you can apply for a UK Fiancé visa for a permission to stay for 6 months.

UK Visa for Children

You can bring your child, including adopted children, to the United Kingdom with you. It is done by applying for a UK visa under the child category.

UK Adult Dependent Relatives Visa

Adult Dependent Relative Visas are available for parents and grandparents, siblings and children (who are over 18 years old) of a British citizen or someone settled in the UK. Information how to apply for a UK adult dependent relatives visa can be found on our website.

UK Parent Visa

If you are a parent of a child in the UK, you can apply for a UK parent visa outside the country and enter the UK to be with your children.

We believe that we can help you with all of your needs!

If you need any legal assistance, please leave a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Contact us now!