"The visa for the adult dependent relative, under the UK Family Visa category, allows the applicant to come and live permanently with someone who is a permanent resident in the UK. The applicant must obtain a visa before he or she can travel, and the visa must be applied outside the country. Once their application is approved, they will be granted with an "indefinite leave to enter or remain."
WHY SHOULD YOU GET A CONSULTATION?
- There could be many issues that you had perhaps not considered and therefore it is best not to rush into anything - especially if your application is for a family member or loved one.
- TLS's team of UK Visa and Immigration Consultants will have the opportunity to assess your partner, friend, or relative's likelihood of success and offer advice accordingly. This will not only give you peace of mind but will alow you to decide how you wish to proceed. This is where TLS firm differs from others "so called" immigration specialists or visa agencies.
- Even if you feel you are not quite ready to apply for that visa, it's best to be prepared. As what you do now can make all the difference.
- and if you decide to use TLS firm to arrange your UK Visa Application, we'll refund the consultation.
WHAT TLS FIRM CAN DO FOR YOU
Our service does not include embassy or government fees. We provide you with:
- Full review of your sponsor and your own personal, financial & employment history
- Consultation and confirmation what type of visitor visa is appropriate for you
- Comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor (if any)
- Thorough preparation of your visa application
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists