TLS offers and provides assistance for a smooth and hassle-free way in securing a Thai Police Clearance certificate for foreigners who are currently in Thailand and abroad.
- You will not be required to be present when requesting for the certificate
- It is beneficial for those foreigners who are no longer residing in Thailand but they need to secure a certificate for
- Expedited application and mailing to your current location
- Applicants who are currently on short-stay visas
- Applicants who used to stay in Thailand on short-stay visas
- Applicants who are currently in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Applicants who used to stay in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa or extension of stay
- Passport (old and current) with Thai immigration stamps
- Copy of Thai work permit (if applicable)
- Letter from the agency requiring your Police clearance certificate
- Two photographs (2inches x 2inches)
- Two sets of original fingerprint. Fingerprint must be taken at local police or Thai Consulate or Thai Embassy in your country together with the official seal and signature of the official taking the fingerprint.
- You will mail all the required documents to our office in Bangkok
- Our representative will submit the application
- The processing time is 7 business days and it does not include the time for the mailing of documents
Thai Police Clearance Certificate for Thai Nationals
TLS firm offers and provides assistance for a smooth and hassle-free way in securing a Thai Police Clearance certificate for Thai nationals who are currently in Thailand and abroad.